Remote multi-user networking
Remote teamwork on multiple HIL setups
- Ethernet connectivity upgraded with multi-user / multi-device networking support
- Your teams achieve maximum HIL setup utilization with Device Manager
- No more remote desktops
- No more clashing over HIL devices in the same setup.
HIL networking extras
- HIL reboot from Firmware Manager and HIL SCADA
- No need for smart sockets and extension cords
- Custom network setup and device naming.
PHIL interface library
Integrate real Power amplifier devices to the model using specially dedicated PHIL interface components
- Fast and simple integration of external Power amplifier devices with schematic editor model.
- 1-phase and 3-phase PHIL interface components for:
- Grid Emulation
- Load Emulation
- Photovoltaic panel Emulation
- Easily configure advanced settings such as:
- Analog input signal scaling
- Bandwidth limit
Electric Vehicle AC charging example
Newly added Electric Vehicle AC Charging example model using an IEC62196 Type 2 connector.
- The model describes electric vehicle charging under the IEC 62196 standard.
- Communication between the EV charger and the EV is performed using PWM signalization over the Control Pilot, as per IEC 61851-1 and J1772.