Providing added ease of use, versatility, and improved formatting capabilities, TyphoonTest delivers a flexible and powerful platform for your software development testing needs.
A test framework for your test automation needs.
TyphoonTest is the testing framework for speeding up your Test Automation journey, created from our constantly growing experience in power control testing. Since Typhoon API is python based, TyphoonTest is based on Pytest which is a widely used open-source test framework for python. Providing added ease of use, versatility, and improved formatting capabilities, TyphoonTest delivers a flexible and powerful platform for your software development testing needs. Creating test scenarios, capturing signals, applying transformations, and analyzing your data has never been so easy.
TyphoonTest makes test automation a simple and efficient task with:
- Automatic detailed report generation, with all API calls, images, tables and more through both interactive Allure reports and static PDF reports.
- Rich TyphoonTest API with power electronics testing in mind for; computing metrics and processing signals, asserting system response, improved Typhoon HIL API, and reporting functions for easy customization.
- Code-based testing for added flexibility and change updates which are easy to track using GIT.
- Non-HIL related tests for pure software or laboratory testing
- Reduced effort of maintaining and scaling your tests
TyphoonTest is convenient for beginner and advanced programmers. If you are just getting started, use TyphoonTest IDE to help write and run your tests. If you are a seasoned pro, use TyphoonTest python library with your IDE of preference.
We also support added functionality with our Typhoon Test Hub which integrates your tests into the rest of the Development Operations process where you can execute from command line and easily integrate with CI/CD engines.
Release on-time, efficiently, and with added confidence – push your engineers to innovate and explore new designs, materials, and technologies with Typhoon HIL.
How to use the TyphoonTest framework for test automation
Do you need a way to easily create and run automatic tests for power electronics control testing? Learn about the TyphoonTest framework for test automation with a demo of a power tracking test.