Today, we are in the midst of a transportation revolution where powertrain electrification combined with the emergence of autonomous driving is radically transforming the way we design, test, build, and use vehicles. Electric vehicles (EVs) are fueled by software design with a core focus on power electronics and communication systems working seamlessly with existing data transfers between hardware and software systems.
While traditional electric powertrain testing can be time-consuming and resource heavy, our Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulated platform saves time, saves money, and provides a more sustainable approach to the testing process. This tailor-built solution is appropriate for a number of components, including electric motors, power electronics, batteries, and electronic charging systems to name a few.
Typhoon HIL benefits include:
- A convenient approach to check operability between chargers and EVs
- An agile platform that readily supports Software-in-the-Loop (SIL) and Controller Hardware-in-the-Loop (C-HIL) processes
- Repeatable tests that run automatically, improving your efficiency
- Software that is continually maintained, so it’s always up to date
- One product that simplifies all of your control testing needs
- An effective way to reduce your impact on the environment by identifying potential issues and optimizing your performance
Learn more about how we can support your electric powertrains control testing with our unique combination of hardware and software integration, high fidelity and accuracy, and experienced support staff make it a leading provider of HIL simulation solutions for the electric vehicle market.