Tajfun HIL d.o.o. – Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world’s leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution systems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the world’s electricity supply.
If you are a highly motivated and self-driven professional looking for engineering challenges, while helping develop the leading-edge technologies, you will for sure love working in our young and dynamic company.
- You will be involved in embedded system development in both concept/architecture and implementation phases.
- You will work within the multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, software and firmware developers, power engineering and power electronics specialists.
- Strong background in C/C++ programming and understanding of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and/or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of communication protocols TCP/IP and UDP.
- Experience in writing Linux kernel drivers is a plus.
- Knowledge of some code versioning systems (Git, SVN …) is a plus.
- Experience with automated code generation and MATLAB/Simulink software package is a plus.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
Please send you resume and cover letter to [email protected].