HIL Technology Remote Sessions: HIL for Grid-Tied ConvertersJuly 13, 2020
This webinar is a part of the HIL Technology Remote Sessions hosted by the IEEE Joint IAS/PELS Student Branch Chapter at NUS on July 13th 17:00 –18:30 SGT.
In this webinar, learn how to use hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) technology for design and simulation of grid-tied converters.
Attendees will learn about:
- Design and simulation of synchronization algorithms
- Design and simulation of current controllers
- Design and simulation of modulation algorithms
- Design and simulation of outer loop controllers
- Typhoon Test: automate your testing
Federal University of Santa Maria (UFSM)
Head of Test Automation Solutions Group