Prevent Faults Failures in Industrial Motor Drives
Induction Machine Model with ITSC Fault
Winding faults account for 30-40% of failures in industrial motor drives. Develop and test drives software functionality with an expanded induction machine model.
- Expanded induction machine component models interturn short circuits
- Develop and Test drives software functionality: fault detection, isolation, and diagnosis
- Fault can be injected on any phase (A, B, or C)
- Run-time adjustment of severity factor and fault resistance, allows simulating the gradual progression of the fault
Model Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines with High-Fidelity
PMSM Spatial Harmonic model
A more detailed model of a permanent magnet synchronous machine that includes the effects of the machine geometry on the inductances, fluxes, and torque.
- Very high-fidelity model of permanent magnet synchronous machines
- Machine inductances are a function of angle and current
- The effects of the machine geometry on the inductances, fluxes, and torque are included
- Direct import of look-up tables from Finite Element Analysis tools e.g. JMAG
Model Microgrids Easily with User-Friendly Components
Diesel Genset and Wind Power Plant generic models.
Reduced order models of commonly used components with clearly defined corresponding user interface subsystems in the microgrid library.
- Easily parametrized with just a couple of nominal parameters (e.g. input voltage, nominal power)
- Model inputs and outputs are clearly defined in corresponding User Interface subsystems
- Diesel genset optimized to reduce the utilization of FPGA machine solver
- System models with larger number of diesel gensets (>4 per HIL device) are possible
Speed Up Rapid Control Prototyping for Converters and Microgrid Controllers
External Code generator
Controller and signal domain subsystems can now be exported to any ANSI C code compatible platform and be used for a wide variety of embedded applications
- Full export support of subsystems modelled using Signal Processing toolbox
- Generated code can be directly used in common IDEs e.g. TI’s Code Composer Studio
- Improved code readability
- Added “int,” “uint” and “real” type mapping to your platform