0 votes
3 views
ago in Software by Mohammad Hassan Sohan Ajini (12 points)

Hello,

I have extended one of the Typhoon HIL IBR examples to include two IBRs. The resulting model requires significantly more RAM to compile than my workstation has available.

My university can provide access to HPC nodes with much larger memory capacity, so I'd like to install and run Typhoon HIL Control Center there.

I already have a valid Typhoon HIL licence, but I am unsure whether the current licence terms/documentation permit installation and use on a university HPC compute node.

Has anyone used Typhoon HIL Control Center on an HPC cluster or similar computing environment before?

Also, can anyone point me to a phrase in the current Typhoon HIL documentation or licence terms confirming that there is no restriction on using a valid user licence on a university HPC compute node?

I have already contacted Typhoon HIL support and am awaiting their response, but I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has done something similar in practice.

Kind regards,

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to the Typhoon HIL user forum. Please check self-service support resources before posting a question.

HIL Specialist 2.0 courses
Documentation
Knowledgebase (Legacy)
Video support on demand
Youtube tutorials

For subscription-based support visit Typhoon HIL Support Center
...