Tajfun HIL d.o.o. – Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world’s leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution systems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the world’s electricity supply.
If you are a motivated and driven test automation engineer with a degree in electrical engineering and experience in developing automated test processes, both in-house and at a customer’s site – this is the perfect position for you.
- Application and further development of test automation methods and processes, both internally and at customers’ sites.
- Development of test plans and test procedures.
- Willingness and ability to learn and understand applications, to recognize and grasp customers’ issues, and to learn and work with customers.
- Background knowledge expected in Power Electronics.
- Specialized knowledge and experience in automated testing with strong knowledge of testing methodologies, processes, designs and implementation.
- Experience with any programming language, preferably Python.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must.
- Command of German language is a plus.
- ISTQB certification or similar is a plus.
- Company vision and drive, driven by the development of our own product.
- Competitive salary.
- Great company culture, based on mutual respect and great relations between all employees, regardless of the rank.
- Interesting team-building events, chosen by the employees.
- Private health insurance.
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers [DOT] rs [AT] typhoon-hil [DOT] com