Tajfun HIL d.o.o. - Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
If you are a motivated, self driven senior Embedded engineer with a master’s degree in electrical engineering and experienced in FPGA, ARM and x86 platforms, this is the perfect position for you.
Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world's leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution systems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the worlds electricity supply.
In our Tajfun HIL d.o.o. office in Novi Sad, you will be part of a multidisciplinary international team, where you will work closely with fellow software engineers, hardware and firmware engineers, power electronics engineers and business developers. If you are a highly motivated and self-driven Senior Embedded engineer, willing to tackle tough technical challenges you will be able to grow with the company.
We offer competitive salaries and a flexible work schedule, with possibilities for traveling to our customers and distributors worldwide.
- You will be involved in development of a SoC (ARM+FPGA) based embedded system development in both concept/architecture and development phases.
- In this role you will work within the multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, software and firmware developers, power engineering and power electronics specialists.
- If you are highly motivated and self-driven professional looking for engineering challenges while helping develop the leading-edge technologies you will for sure love working in our young and dynamic company
- Strong background in hardware architecture, RTL design, FPGA synthesis, HDL simulation and verification.
- C/C++ programming background and understanding of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and/or Linux operating systems and experience with writing Linux kernel drivers is a plus.
- Knowledge of some of the source code versioning systems (SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS).
- Experience with inter-processor communication is a plus.
- Experience with automated code generation and Matlab/Simulink software package is a plus.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must. There is a possibility to work longer time periods in our offices in Boston and/or Zürich. Command of German language is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers [DOT] rs [AT] typhoon-hil [DOT] com