Tajfun HIL d.o.o. – Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
Join an international team of engineering experts developing the world’s leading test equipment for power electronics and power distribution systems that plays the decisive role in the process of digitalization, decentralization and decarbonization of the world’s electricity supply.
If you are a highly motivated and self-driven professional looking for engineering challenges, while helping develop the leading-edge technologies, you will for sure love working in our young and dynamic company.
- You will be involved in development of on SoC-based (ARM+FPGA) and x86+FPGA embedded systems in both concept/architecture and implementation phases.
- You will work within the multidisciplinary team of electronics engineers, software and firmware developers, power engineering and power electronics specialists.
- Strong background in hardware architecture, RTL design, FPGA synthesis, HDL simulation and verification.
- C/C++ programming background and understanding of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS and/or Linux operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of some code versioning systems (Git, SVN …) is a plus.
- Proficient spoken and written English is a must. There is a possibility to work in our offices in Boston and/or Zürich.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Company vision and drive, driven by the development of our own product.
- Competitive salary.
- Great company culture, based on mutual respect and great relations between all employees, regardless of the rank.
- Interesting team-building events, chosen by the employees.
- Private health insurance.
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers [DOT] rs [AT] typhoon-hil [DOT] com