Typhoon HIL, Inc. – Somerville, MA
U.S. citizenship is preferred for this position.
Typhoon HIL, Inc. a growing power electronics company developing next generation real-time simulation tools, Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) test systems, and DSP based rapid control prototyping for applications in solar, wind, and energy storage systems.
This is a hybrid role, combing the best of sales business development and engineering technology. Our Sales Engineer role encompasses both being a salesperson that understands and can apply engineering, and an engineer that understands how to sell engineered systems. Our Sales Engineer is responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle by identifying potential customers and determining customers’ requirements, addressing technical challenges through to an efficient implementation process onboarding our customers.
- Identify, build and manage lead development pipeline to achieve assigned sales goals
- Gathering and assessing clients’ technical specifications and requirements
- Managing and delivering targeted product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Partnering with the Applications Engineering team to provide customer support and implementation
- BSEE or equivalent, with 2-3 years of electronic product business development experience
- You enjoy working with clients and take every opportunity to present in front of decision makers
- You pride yourself on your ability to leverage both your technical background and excellent communication skills to win business
- You thrive in a startup environment and can work independently
- Previous experience in account development or inside B2B sales experience is a plus
- Electronic Business Development: 1 year
Please send you resume and cover letter to [email protected].