Typhoon HIL, Inc. a growing power electronics company developing next generation real-time simulation tools, Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) test systems, and DSP based rapid control prototyping for applications in solar, wind, and energy storage systems.
We are building our market leading business development and lead generation team to work collaboratively with our sales team to secure new clients, expand into existing key accounts and close deals. We are looking for bright, energetic and highly-motivated professionals that are career-minded not job-minded, with a strong record of success in whatever you have done.
- Identify, build and manage lead development pipeline to achieve assigned sales goals
- Provide quality research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts, growth opportunities and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Qualify leads and work with the sales team to close business
- Proactively communicate our product and industry knowledge to prospects and customers
- Utilize our CRM for all call and sales activity to provide accurate forecasts and reports
- Work collaboratively within our organization to align with our customer centric culture
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A basic knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics as related to understanding our product
- Previous experience in account development or inside B2B sales experience is a plus
- Willingness to cold-call and/or engage in warm lead qualification
- Ability to identify the drivers behind prospects’ needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send you resume and cover letter to careers [AT] typhoon-hil [DOT] com